Friday, August 14, 2009

The New Of Me...

Hi all,

We meet again..sorry coz take a long time to write down new stories about me...hehehe...by the way, how r u guys doing??hope great as usual and if not...please, please n please take yourself to the right position of it...if not, everything will turn upside down...huhuhu...

1st story...

Last month was the hardest month that I ever had in my mind it will be...I have to suffer in lot of things..money, food, shopping, my desired lifestyle n lots more...but I really thankful to my frenz that really help me a lot in my past nightmare..his the one that teach me to be more n more patient in facing the day..thank you so much owner of MY LIFE..I owed u so much..I'll remember it till my last breath..the support that u gave to me..nobody can do as much as you already gave to me...

2nd story..
I already got a JOB...huhuhuh...thanks to ALLAH...HE gave me chance to improve myself and ppl around me...at last you gave me what is the best to me...and I hope that my life will change...thanks also to my Director Of Technology Department, Charlotte Diller coz giving me a chance to work under you..and I promise that I 'll perform the best in my life..all I do right now is for my future...I won't let anybody that supporting me right now, sad n down...I'll prove it to all of you guys..that is my promise..

3rd story..
This one may sound bad...and the bad thing happened to me...huhuhuhu...I had an accident last weekend...I hit motorbike in front of me at Seremban....huhuhuh...I don't have any idea how that accident happened..it just like a dream..all in a sudden...but I'm okay..

4th story..
I'll get a brand new iMac for my own use at the office...huhuhuhu...thnx to Mr. Z, you always help me...and don't resign yet..there are lots of thing that i didn't get it from u...I want to learn more about apple...:D

No comments: