Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Long Time...

It has been a while that I'm not updating anything in my blog..so sorry to all...just being busy with ma work lately...outstation all week..me only free on weekend...n I hav to use the weekend to rest n spend ma precious time with ma LOVER..that's the only time I hav..but since this week I dun hav to rush ma time to visiting any site at all.. so, I'm free to updating all news that should I let all knows...

Huhuhu...since end of September there are no update...so I started wit ma Raya celebration on the early of October..it was so-so to me..coz I got flu n fever on that precious day but still manage to celebrate it..hurm..I dunn know how did I get it..arrgghh..feel like wanna cry at that time..wit sore eyes coz of allergic, sore throat, back pain n many more but still wanna feel the celebration..

Second day...
Feel more better that yesterday, fell like a new guy..went to one of my frenz house at Kedah...take a whole day traveling there and back home..

Third day...
The day that I travel back to KL...

The day after...
This is the time where my life became miserable...the day that I've been busy until now..but I also manage to achieve happy time while working..visiting new places..with lots of experience...some of them became ma memories...but some mange to be kept..


At Sabak Bernam

Hj. Dorani Chalet


Tasek Bera, Pahang

There are lots more to be publish..but still need to be sort which one is the best to be show to all..hehehe..more update after this..take care...bye for now..till meet again...da..

No comments: